Best Practices for Stynt™ Professionals Summary
- Download the Stynt app on your mobile device
- Turn job notifications on your mobile device
- Review job information (date, time, location, skills, parking info, and notes) before you apply.
- Check your calendar for potential scheduling conflicts prior to applying for jobs
- Confirm your job via the mobile app immediately
- Contact the office to introduce yourself and to ask any questions you have before a job.
- We strongly discourage you from canceling jobs. Canceling a job automatically puts your account on hold until you contact support@Stynt.com. If you must cancel for any reason, notify BOTH Stynt and the office as soon as possible. Stynt’s policy does not tolerate professionals who are a “no show” for a job or cancels within 24 hours.
- If your regular employer contacts you to work when you already are booked for a temp job through Stynt, we expect you to remain committed to your Stynt job agreement.
- Bring with you to your job a state or federally issued ID
- Dress for success. Be clean and well groomed. Shorter fingernails are more professional and hygienic. Long hair pulled back.
- Arrive on time to clock in at the designated start time.
- Establish points of contact and ask questions to best help the office and patients.
- Clock in via the Stynt mobile app.
- Limit & Refrain using your cell phone & social media while at work.
- Check to ensure your hours have been submitted properly via the Stynt platform.
- Thank offices for the job opportunity.
- Rate the office fairly on the Stynt platform.
- Remind the office if they would like to connect with you for more working jobs they must request to rehire you through the Stynt platform. Failing to do so would result in a bypass of Stynt and can result in a fine for both the professional and office, as well as a permanent platform ban.
JOB CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 24 HRS OF START TIME/TWO STRIKES POLICY
Your account is automatically put on hold for 30 days. We have a two strikes policy for permanently removing professionals from the platform if they cancel jobs within 24 hrs of a job’s start time.
JOB CANCELLATIONS OUTSIDE OF 24 HRS OF START TIME
Your account is automatically put on hold for 15 days. If a professional repeatedly cancels jobs in this manner they are reviewed and may be permanently removed from Stynt’s platform.
NO SHOWS (WORST BEHAVIOR)
You are permanently taken off Stynt’s platform if you are hired for a job and don't show up.