A professional-looking picture is worth a thousand words (or dollars). An extended arm selfie distorts the proportions of your face and doesn’t look professional (especially if it’s taken in the car). Furthermore, offices want to see a professional photo that resembles how you will look on the job. It's best to wear your scrubs (or business attire) and avoid using Snapchat filters. The folks at Photofeeler offer great advice on taking a professional looking picture at home: Click here to read the post on Photofeeler.
Articles in this section
- Stynt Office Referral Program
- Stynt Loyalty Program
- Best Practices for Profile Pictures
- Stynt VIDEO - how to get paid
- Stynt VIDEO - how to clock in and out using the app
- Stynt RESOURCE - Job Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Stynt RESOURCE - Tips on How to Get High Ratings
- What is Stynt?
- Is Stynt free?