A professional-looking picture is worth a thousand words (or dollars). An extended arm selfie distorts the proportions of your face and doesn’t look professional (especially if it’s taken in the car). Furthermore, offices want to see a professional photo that resembles how you will look on the job. It's best to wear your scrubs (or business attire) and avoid using Snapchat filters. The folks at Photofeeler offer great advice on taking a professional looking picture at home: Click here to read the post on Photofeeler.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Who can see my profile?
- What if I don't want to work with an office?
- Background Checks
- I have to cancel my job. How long will I be suspended for?
- Summary of Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Suggested Rate
- Stynt Office Referral Program
- Stynt Loyalty Program