Once you sign up on our Stynt's platform you need to do the following:
1. Update your profile with as much information as you can and provide a picture. We would encourage you to upload a professional photo, possibly in scrubs. Please avoid uploading car selfies or photos with snapchat filters. will allow the office to review everything about you and will give you a better chance to work for them.
2. Get references from your past employers. You need star ratings to be noticed on our platform.
3. Try to achieve and maintain a 4+ star rating and work at least 3 Stynt jobs so that you will be automatically hired by offices.
4. We strongly discourage you from canceling jobs. Canceling a job automatically puts your account on hold until you contact Stynt. If you must cancel for any reason, notify BOTH Stynt and the office as soon as possible. Stynt’s policy does not tolerate professionals who are a “no show” for a job or cancels within 24 hours.
5. Adhere to our Best Practices for Stynt Professionals