As a professional you are working as an independent contractor. You are not being employed by Stynt or the client. No taxes are withheld from the money you receive after you completed a job. You are responsible to file and pay your own taxes. A 1099-K form will only be supplied to you via our payment provider once you cross the threshold of more than $20,000 in earnings from a single client or 200 jobs with a single client in a calendar year. Please contact a tax professional for more information regarding your status as a 1099-K.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to get paid
- Stynt VIDEO - how to clock in and out using the app
- Stynt RESOURCE - Job Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Stynt RESOURCE - Tips on How to Get High Ratings
- What is Stynt?
- Is Stynt free?
- Why do I need my own professional liability insurance?
- Can I trust Stynt?
- Why is my profile so important?