As a professional you are working as an independent contractor. You are not being employed by Stynt or the client. No taxes are withheld from the money you receive after you completed a job. You are responsible to file and pay your own taxes. A 1099-K form will only be supplied to you via our payment provider once you cross the threshold of more than $20,000 in earnings from a single client or 200 jobs with a single client in a calendar year. Please contact a tax professional for more information regarding your status as a 1099-K.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Who can see my profile?
- What if I don't want to work with an office?
- Background Checks
- I have to cancel my job. How long will I be suspended for?
- Summary of Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Suggested Rate
- Stynt Office Referral Program
- Stynt Loyalty Program