There are two ways offices can permanently hire professionals through Stynt: temp2perm or finder’s fee. If you connect with an office through Stynt, all temporary jobs with that office must be booked through Stynt. Any assignment less than 90 days in duration is considered a temporary assignment. Once you have worked with an office for 90 temp jobs/working days through Stynt, they can hire permanently hire you (temp2perm). If and office wants to permanently hire you before 90 temp jobs/working days are completed they can pay a finder’s fee (finder’s fee). If you want to directly hire a professional you’ve connected with through Stynt but don’t want to hire them via temp2perm or finder’s fee you must wait 12 months from the last engagement through Stynt (one year non-compete).
Articles in this section
- Docusign- Kruse and Associates
- How do I delete my account?
- Who can see my profile?
- What if I don't want to work with an office?
- Background Checks
- I have to cancel my job. How long will I be suspended for?
- Summary of Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Suggested Rate
- Stynt Office Referral Program