There are two ways offices can permanently hire professionals through Stynt: temp2perm or finder’s fee. If you connect with an office through Stynt, all temporary jobs with that office must be booked through Stynt. Any assignment less than 90 days in duration is considered a temporary assignment. Once you have worked with an office for 90 temp jobs/working days through Stynt, they can hire permanently hire you (temp2perm). If and office wants to permanently hire you before 90 temp jobs/working days are completed they can pay a finder’s fee (finder’s fee). If you want to directly hire a professional you’ve connected with through Stynt but don’t want to hire them via temp2perm or finder’s fee you must wait 12 months from the last engagement through Stynt (one year non-compete).
Articles in this section
- Stynt Office Referral Program
- Stynt Loyalty Program
- Best Practices for Profile Pictures
- Stynt VIDEO - how to get paid
- Stynt VIDEO - how to clock in and out using the app
- Stynt RESOURCE - Job Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Stynt RESOURCE - Tips on How to Get High Ratings
- What is Stynt?
- Is Stynt free?