Contact the dental office and have them verify the discrepancy. Have them contact Stynt and we can bill the difference. However Stynt cannot bill the office without their permission. If you didn’t clock out for a break the office may have subtracted that time when they approved your hours. Please keep in mind breaks such as lunch are unpaid times and should be clocked out for.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to get paid
- Stynt VIDEO - how to clock in and out using the app
- Stynt RESOURCE - Job Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Stynt RESOURCE - Tips on How to Get High Ratings
- What is Stynt?
- Is Stynt free?
- Why do I need my own professional liability insurance?
- Can I trust Stynt?
- Why is my profile so important?