Contact the dental office and have them verify the discrepancy. Have them contact Stynt and we can bill the difference. However Stynt cannot bill the office without their permission. If you didn’t clock out for a break the office may have subtracted that time when they approved your hours. Please keep in mind breaks such as lunch are unpaid times and should be clocked out for.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Who can see my profile?
- What if I don't want to work with an office?
- Background Checks
- I have to cancel my job. How long will I be suspended for?
- Summary of Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Suggested Rate
- Stynt Office Referral Program
- Stynt Loyalty Program