Your profile is how you present yourself to the office when you apply to their job and get hired. Profiles read like mini resumes. The offices can review your license info (if applicable), skills, software, years of experience, education, cover letter, work history, and profile picture. Some of the items are optional like background checks so getting your profile to 55-75% complete is sufficient. We suggest using the website to complete your profile and then using the mobile app to monitor and apply to jobs. If you want to see how your profile looks and how it looks to an office click "my profile" on the website.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to get paid
- Stynt VIDEO - how to clock in and out using the app
- Stynt RESOURCE - Job Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Stynt RESOURCE - Tips on How to Get High Ratings
- What is Stynt?
- Is Stynt free?
- Why do I need my own professional liability insurance?
- Can I trust Stynt?
- Why is my profile so important?