Your profile is how you present yourself to the office when you apply to their job and get hired. Profiles read like mini resumes. The offices can review your license info (if applicable), skills, software, years of experience, education, cover letter, work history, and profile picture. Some of the items are optional like background checks so getting your profile to 55-75% complete is sufficient. We suggest using the website to complete your profile and then using the mobile app to monitor and apply to jobs. If you want to see how your profile looks and how it looks to an office click "my profile" on the website.
Articles in this section
- Docusign- Kruse and Associates
- How do I delete my account?
- Who can see my profile?
- What if I don't want to work with an office?
- Background Checks
- I have to cancel my job. How long will I be suspended for?
- Summary of Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Suggested Rate
- Stynt Office Referral Program