There are two ways to permanently hire professionals through Stynt: temp2perm or finder’s fee. If you connect with a professional through Stynt, all temporary jobs with that professional must be booked through Stynt. Any assignment less than 90 working days in duration is considered a temporary assignment. Once you have worked with a professional for 90 working days through Stynt, you can permanently hire them (temp2perm). If you want to permanently hire a professional before 90 working days are completed you can pay a finder’s fee (finder’s fee). If you want to directly hire a professional you’ve connected with through Stynt but don’t want to hire them via temp2perm or finder’s fee you must wait 12 months from the last engagement through Stynt (one year non-compete).
Articles in this section
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?