Stynt handles payroll for you and the professionals via our third party payment partners on all temp jobs. Please DO NOT write the professional checks or pay them directly. We offer two payment methods using either checking accounts or credit cards. Using your checking account saves on $15 dollar payroll fee per job. You may set up both options and designate a primary method.
Articles in this section
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?