Yes and we strongly recommend you cancel any applications to temp jobs if your availability changes before the office hires you. There’s no penalty for this and the office no longer has the opportunity to hire you. This is what we refer to as "managing your temp job applications".
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Who can see my profile?
- What if I don't want to work with an office?
- Background Checks
- I have to cancel my job. How long will I be suspended for?
- Summary of Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Suggested Rate
- Stynt Office Referral Program
- Stynt Loyalty Program