Yes and we strongly recommend you cancel any applications to temp jobs if your availability changes before the office hires you. There’s no penalty for this and the office no longer has the opportunity to hire you. This is what we refer to as "managing your temp job applications".
Articles in this section
- Stynt Office Referral Program
- Stynt Loyalty Program
- Best Practices for Profile Pictures
- Stynt VIDEO - how to get paid
- Stynt VIDEO - how to clock in and out using the app
- Stynt RESOURCE - Job Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Stynt RESOURCE - Tips on How to Get High Ratings
- What is Stynt?
- Is Stynt free?