You name your rate when applying to temp jobs through Stynt! You will see a suggested/starting rate and it comes from Stynt, not the office. You can raise, lower, or stay at the suggested rate. It’s totally up to you.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to get paid
- Stynt VIDEO - how to clock in and out using the app
- Stynt RESOURCE - Job Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Professionals
- Stynt RESOURCE - Tips on How to Get High Ratings
- What is Stynt?
- Is Stynt free?
- Why do I need my own professional liability insurance?
- Can I trust Stynt?
- Why is my profile so important?