Best Practices for Stynt™ Professionals
As individuals hired through Stynt’s matching platform, embracing best practice is the best way to not only serve your office and patients, but also meet your personal and professional objectives. Below are the best practices we strongly encourage each professional to follow. Remember, each office will rate your performance on Stynt’s platform, which can impact your future job eligibility and opportunities. More importantly, offices and patients are counting on you.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE A JOB NOTIFICATION (BEFORE YOU APPLY)
- Review job information (date, time, location, skills, parking info, and notes) before you apply.
- Make sure you apply with your desired hourly rate. Remember, you name your rate!
- Double check there is nothing on your your schedule to conflict with the job you’re interested in.
- Ensure that you have notifications turned on in your Stynt app. When you are hired for a job you will receive notification by the method of your preference. Choosing to not allow notifications may put you at risk for a no show and account suspension.
BEFORE YOUR JOB (YOU’VE BEEN HIRED BY THE OFFICE)
- Confirm your job via the mobile app immediately when you are hired.
- Although it is not mandatory you may contact the office if you have questions before a job.
- It is important for every job that one is well-rested and of a clear mind, especially in the healthcare field.
- We strongly discourage you from canceling jobs. Canceling a job automatically puts your account on hold until you contact support@Stynt.com. If you must cancel for any reason, notify BOTH Stynt and the office as soon as possible. Stynt’s policy does not tolerate professionals who are a “no show” for a job or cancels within 24 hours.
- If your regular employer contacts you to work when you already are booked for a temp job through Stynt, we expect you to remain committed to your Stynt job agreement.
THE DAY OF YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENT
- Please bring with you to your job a state or federally issued ID.
- Appearance is important so dress and behave appropriately. Be clean and well groomed. Shorter fingernails are more professional and hygienic. Refrain from wearing too much cologne or perfume as those around you may be allergic. Keep hair short or pulled back. Limit your body piercings, avoid strong fragrances, and too much makeup. Open-toed shoes and heels are not recommended.
- Please wear scrubs or lab coats for the back of the office, and business attire for the front.
- Please be punctual and ready to clock in at the designated start time. Your colleagues and patients are counting on you.
- Don't bring your personal life into the workplace, and don't get caught up in interoffice drama.
- Establish points of contact and ask questions to best help the office and patients.
- Clock in via the Stynt mobile app.
- Adhere to all office policies and inquire as to any special needs or roles that may be expected of you.
- Do not use facebook or social media while working with patients in the office.
- No texting/making calls while working with patients in the office.
- Ask your team if they need assistance and show your support so you can maintain your star ratings for future jobs
AFTER YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENT
- Double check to ensure your hours have been submitted properly via the Stynt platform.
- Reach back to the office thanking them for the job opportunity.
- Rate the office fairly on the Stynt platform.
Remember, Stynt wants you to succeed but ultimately, your success is in your own hands.