No. Professionals you work with through Stynt are independent contractors. A 1099-K will be issued to them by our payment provider if they qualify. You don’t have to deal with the taxes.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?
- Can I edit a professional’s hours?