No. It is important to note that professionals you work with through Stynt are independent contractors. A 1099-K form will only be issued via our payment provider once the professionals cross the threshold of more than $20,000 in earnings from a single client or 200 jobs with a single client in a calendar year. Professional's are responsible to file and pay their own taxes.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?
- Can I edit a professional’s hours?