Our system by default will re-post the job to find a replacement. This is very important because without a job posted professionals don’t know there is a need. The professional who canceled the job is suspended and in some cases permanently banned.
Articles in this section
- Our office hired a professional but they haven’t arrived for their job. What do I do?
- Can I change the hours for a job after it has been posted?
- Auto-Hire Feature
- Can I Still Hire a Professional for Today?
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- Can I see resumes?