Our system by default will re-post the job to find a replacement. This is very important because without a job posted professionals don’t know there is a need. The professional who canceled the job is suspended and in some cases permanently banned.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?
- Can I edit a professional’s hours?