It’s free if you cancel a job before anyone has applied. There is a $25 charge if one or more candidates with above a 4.0 rating applied but you did not select any of them or cancel the job. There is a $50 cancellation fee if you cancel a job anytime up to the day before the job after it has been agreed to. Why? Most often these professionals have to rearrange their schedule and life obligations to accommodate your work schedule. If jobs are canceled on the same day there is a four hour minimum charge (professional’s wages plus Stynt fees).
Articles in this section
- Auto-Hire Feature
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?