Yes! Offices have the ability to adjust hours a professional submits. Once a job completes, offices have 48 hrs to verify the hours. If you do not verify within 48 hrs, the job is charged based on clock in and clock out times. Sometimes the professionals will ask you to adjust their hours for them because of errors clocking in and out.
Articles in this section
- Professional hasn't arrived
- Can I change the hours for a job after it has been posted?
- Auto-Hire Feature
- Can I Still Hire a Professional for Today?
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- Can I see resumes?