Yes! Offices have the ability to adjust hours a professional submits. Once a job completes, offices have 48 hrs to verify the hours. If you do not verify within 48 hrs, the job is charged based on clock in and clock out times. Sometimes the professionals will ask you to adjust their hours for them because of errors clocking in and out.
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?
- Can I edit a professional’s hours?