Yes! Offices have the ability to adjust hours a professional submits. Once a job completes, offices have 48 hrs to verify the hours. If you do not verify within 48 hrs, the job is charged based on clock in and clock out times. Sometimes the professionals will ask you to adjust their hours for them because of errors clocking in and out.
Articles in this section
- Our office hired a professional but they haven’t arrived for their job. What do I do?
- Can I change the hours for a job after it has been posted?
- Auto-Hire Feature
- Can I Still Hire a Professional for Today?
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?