The clock-in and -out times are used to calculate the hours the professional has worked. Once a job completes, you have 48 hours to verify the hours worked. You can adjust the hours too. If you do not verify within 48 hrs, the job is charged based on the clock in and clock out times.
Articles in this section
- Auto-Hire Feature
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?