Yes! On permanent job posts you can request an applicant’s resume. On temp jobs professional profiles are designed to read like mini resumes. When a professional is hired either by EasyHire or manual hire you can see their license info (if applicable), years of experience, education, matching skills, a personal statement/cover letter, chronological work history, and a profile picture if they’ve filled out their profiles.
Articles in this section
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?