Yes! On permanent job posts you can request an applicant’s resume. On temp jobs professional profiles are designed to read like mini resumes. When a professional is hired either by EasyHire or manual hire you can see their license info (if applicable), years of experience, education, matching skills, a personal statement/cover letter, chronological work history, and a profile picture if they’ve filled out their profiles.
Articles in this section
- Our office hired a professional but they haven’t arrived for their job. What do I do?
- Can I change the hours for a job after it has been posted?
- Auto-Hire Feature
- Can I Still Hire a Professional for Today?
- Updating Credit Card information and Payments
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?