Auto Hire/Easy Hire is a feature where professionals are instantly hired when they apply to your job post if they meet three strict criteria (rate, ratings, and attendance). If a professional does not meet one or more of these criteria you have the option of hiring them manually or not. Auto Hire/Easy Hire can be very helpful for immediate temporary hiring situations (eg your staff calls out sick early in the morning) and is in effect for all last minute jobs (jobs posted within 24 hrs of the scheduled start time).
Articles in this section
- Stynt VIDEO - how to post a job
- Stynt RESOURCE - Best Practices for Stynt Offices
- What is Stynt and how is it different from a staffing or placement agency?
- Is there a fee to have an account?
- How do I connect with professionals for needs my office has?
- What is Auto Hire/Easy Hire and how does it work?
- Can I see resumes?
- How do I pay the professional I hire for temp jobs through Stynt?
- Why do professionals need to clock in and out during temp jobs?
- Can I edit a professional’s hours?